- Art. 36 ust. 2 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz.U z 2002 Nr 101, poz 926 z późn. Zm.),
- 3 i § 4 rozporządzenia Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 29 kwietnia 2004 r. w sprawie dokumentacji przetwarzania danych osobowych oraz warunków technicznych i organizacyjnych, jakim powinny odpowiadać urządzenia i systemy informatyczne służące do przetwarzania danych osobowych (Dz.U. z 2004 Nr 100, poz. 1024).
How do we use your personal data?
- to create your customer account;
- to contact with customers in case of problems with booking or to answer customer’s quetions;
- to check customer’s majority;
- to send correspondence to customer’s postage address;
- to fulful customer’s orders and bookings;
- to send offers and promotions;
- to inform about competition’s winners;
- to analyse customer’s data and orders to make personalised offers;
- to send researches and surveys to customers;
Customer’s data will be kept as long as necessary to carry out our services or for as long as we are required by law. Customer’s data will be storaged in our customer’s database to carry out our services, to analyse and for marketing purposes. You have right to get to know which informations about you we have and ask to delete informations about you from our customer’s database
If informations about you are incorrect or irrelevant you have right to ask to have the informations corrected or removed. To get informations which we have about you, please contact NORDBYHUS Customer Service on e-mail – email@example.com. You have right to withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes.
NORDBYHUS, which is owned by NORDBYHUS Sp.z.o.o. does not sell, pass on, swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes. Your data can be forwarded to third parties just to carry out our services, e.g: shipping agents. We can forward your data to organisations such as credit reference for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
We do our best to keep your personal data safe.
Updated on 04th May 2019.
Dear Sir or Madame,
If you are an EU citizen you have probably already heard that on 25th May 2018 a new European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (UE) 2016/679 from 27th April 2016, comes into force. It is meant to strengthen your rights when your personal data is being processed (collected, stored, transferred etc). NORDBYHUS Sp.z.o.o. is committed to complying with EU data protection regulation. We want to provide our users with a number of i mportant assurances. You will find informations how we are going to process your data after 25th May 2018.
The administrator of your personal data will remain NORDBYHUS Sp.z.o.o., Dębowa Góra 59A, 96-116 Dębowa Góra, TAX-number: 836 186 35 02, hereinafter refered to as the «Nordbyhus».
Nordbyhus will process your personal data for the intention to make an agreement or process your order/fulfill agreement. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with current personal data regulations. Grounds for the processing of your personal data may be:
- Acceptance – voluntary acceptance of the proposed processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- Performence of the contract – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- Legal Obligation – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Nordbyhus is subject in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- Legitimate Interests – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Nordbyhus or by a third party in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
In accordance with legal basis given below, Nordbyhus will process your personal data:
- For the purposes mentioned in the acceptance – in this case you can withdraw your acceptance at any time. Withdrawal of your acceptance does not mean that Nordbyhus looses the right to process your data. However you can refuse consent to process your personal data – it means that Nordbyhus won’t be able to process your personal data for the purposes mentioned in the acceptance.
- To prepare offer/agreement or to activate services.
- To perform the contract/fulfil agreement/process the order sent to Nordbyhus or to fulfil other requests, e.g: service, pricing, cooperation and other requests you are a party to.
- For the purposes of marketing and services offered by Nordbyhus or by a third party by email, telephone, or other means.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(b)(c)(f).
Performing of the contract/order proceeding: we store your personal data for 6 years after the cooperation has been ended.
Fulfilling other requests e.g: service, pricing, cooperation and other requests and marketing and services offered by Nordbyhus or by a third party: we store your personal data for 3 years.
For the purposes mentioned above your personal data can be shared with other third parties. It means that Nordbyhus can share your personal data with other parties we cooperate with, e.g.: auditors, advisers and other authorized parties for the purposes set out in current personal data regulations. We will take appropriate measures to guarantee security when sharing or transferring such data.
The provision of data for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests of Nordbyhus is voluntary, however voluntary acceptance of the proposed processing of your personal data is necessary to provide our services.
Your personal data will not be processed automatically including profiling.
According to GDPR you have the right to access to your personal data, right to rectification of your personal data, right to erasure your personal data and right to restriction of processing your personal data. You also have right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data and remedies, please contact us by:
Phone: +48 510 069 112
Or by traditional post to:
Dębowa Góra 59A,
96-116 Dębowa Góra.
If you share with us the personal data of your employees, agents, board members, co-workers, partners, counterparties, suppliers or others you shall, at the time, provide them with all of the following information:
- What kind of personal data has been shared with Nordbyhus.
- Nordbyhus is an administrator of their personal data and that Nordbyhus processes their personal in accordance with terms mentioned above.
- From which source their personal data originate.
Nordbyhus will not transfer your personal data to internal or external recipients who may be in countries offering different levels of personal data protection or an international organisation.
Nordbyhus takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against illicit or accidental destruction, accidental alteration or loss, and unauthorized access or disclosure. To this end, we have taken technical measures and organizational measures.
Subject responsible for personal data:
Dębowa Góra 59A
96-116 Dębowa Góra
NIP: 836 186 35 02
Mobile: +48 510 069 112
This cookies policy relates to website’s cookies files. This website is owned by NORDBYHUS Sp.z.o.o.
There are two types of cookies:
- permanent and temporary: temporary cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Permanent cokkies are stored as a file on your computer to the moment of deleting them manually or autmatically.
- our cookies and third party cookies: our cookies come from website’s server. Third party cookies come from third-party’s server we cooperate with, e.g: Google Analytics.
You can erase or turn off cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instruction on how to erase or turn off cookies please look under „Help” in your browser.